Thank you God.
Thank you IndiBlogger for helping many people find my blog,
Thank you so much Anne, for this Award. It means the world to me. A Very Special Thanks to you 🙂
As per the Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award, I’m supposed to write 7 things about myself and pass it on.
Before that, A special word of Thanks to my Friends and Followers who always make it a point to read and follow my blog and give their honest opinion, to help me get better as a Blogger.Thank you Swathi ( My Adorable sis)Shyam, Sri Vatsan, and Girish for always giving me valuable feedback and making it a point to read my blog regularly. Thank you 🙂
Now,to the next part of the Award.7 random things about me.
- My Mantra for living is ” Everything happens for a good reason. If something good happens, its good. If something bad happens, ever better ( I feel bad things happen today, only for a better tomorrow)
- I Believe and Trust in God a lot.
- I love travelling and exploring new places.
- I listen to others as much as I talk with them.
- I can survive with my cooking, and so can a few more people. I’m pretty good at it.
- I have a good sense of humor and don’t mind when my leg is pulled.
- Writing was never my first passion. I love to speak about things and one day I decided why not put everything in writing, hence this blog.
I will update my post, Regarding to whom this award must be given to.
(Post Updated on 02.02.2011. Read it here.)
Thank you all 🙂