Consider yourself addicted to Twitter if you are able to relate to any of these.
* You introduce your twitter friends by their handles.
* The numerous Karthiks and Divyas don’t matter. You store their handles as contact names on your phone.
* When something funny happens, you want to tweet about it.
* If you see something funny, you want to Twitpic it.
* You begin to see the lighter side of even the most serious situations.
* When the whole nation outrages about something, you think of sarcastic jokes to tweet.
* You get to know of breaking news from twitter.
* You rely on people on twitter for accurate information and opinion.
* You constantly come up with something witty or nice to tweet about.
* You vent your anger on twitter.
* When someone next to you bothers you, you tweet your irritation.
* You feel Facebook is boring and Twitter is cool.
* You say Good night, close your laptop and minutes later access twitter from your mobile.